Become a change maker and the join Node4 Group.
Node4 have a committed, talented, and diverse workforce that is growing all the time, but as we expand through our own growth and acquisitions, we never lose sight of the most important part of our business - our people. We want you to grow, learn, and evolve alongside us. So, whether you're just starting out in your career or looking to progress as an industry professional, Node4 has a place for you.
About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our growing F&O team and play a key role supporting the application and delivery of our strategy. Although this is a home-based role travel to client sites and the Node4 office, to reflect business needs, is a requirement. You will be involved in the full cycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations with new and existing customers. As a Microsoft Dynamics F&O Senior Finance Consultant, your responsibilities will include the following:
What will you bring?
· Understanding the needs of clients and providing consultancy on the available/ best options for meeting and exceeding their business requirements, by either utilizing D365 F&O capabilities or adapting business processes.
· Building and maintaining great customer relationships
· Leading project workstreams from start to finish, including supporting team members to deliver high-quality products
· Translate business requirements into functional and configuration requirements · Documenting requirements and business processes; producing designs and training materials for customers and internal use
· Writing development specifications, building and testing Dynamics 365 F&O technology solutions
· Delivering key project milestones and outcomes for our clients, with responsibility for the successful deployment of solutions
· Working as part of a wider team at Node4, sharing knowledge and lessons learnt to drive internal improvement
· Provide functional support to clients during and after go-live.
· Undertaking Pre-sales and marketing activities, meeting clients to demonstrate how our solutions are a great fit for them
· As a more Senior Finance member of the project team you will be responsible for guiding and supporting more junior members of staff during project deployments including oversight of and responsibility for their outputs.
· A commitment to ongoing learning and development to stay abreast of the D365 product roadmap, including a requirement to share new learning and product developments with the wider team
· You must be competent and confident enough to identify and escalate potential project risks e.g. scope creep to the project manager.
Qualifications and Education requirements
· You will have full lifecycle experience of implementing Dynamics F&O - either as part of a business unit or technical partner. As a minimum we would expect at least 24-36 months' consultancy experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
· You will be excellent at advising people on where technology can add great benefit
· Detailed understanding of at least 4 core F&O modules (GL, AR, AP etc) and strong knowledge of the wider application
· An excellent customer & stakeholder manager who can run workshops, get to the heart of the problem and also share knowledge by up-skilling staff or through training sessions
· A financial background would be beneficial, but not essential
· Functional life cycle skills - business analysis, testing, training, support
· Experience with wider Dynamics 365 technologies such as Power BI, PowerApps and Flow would be beneficial, but not essential
· An enthusiasm to progress a career in Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancy
What can we offer you?
Why join Node4?
Founded in 2004, Node4 has experienced exceptional growth and success over the years, acquiring TNP, Risual, and Tisski to form the Node4 group. We believe that our people are the driving force behind our success. We are a vibrant, passionate, and diverse team committed to providing exceptional service as standard. We are proud of our employees and the environment that reflects our core business values of Passion, Innovation, and Trust.
Simply put, Node4 is the place to be if you are passionate about technology and providing exceptional service while developing your career within a welcoming and evolving company.
We are the people.