Become a change maker and join Node4.
Node4 have a committed, talented, and diverse workforce that is growing all the time, but as we expand through our own growth and acquisitions, we never lose sight of the most important part of our business - our people. We want you to grow, learn, and evolve alongside us.
So, whether you're just starting out in your career or looking to progress as an industry professional, Node4 has a place for you.
About the role
The Field Services Engineer will sit in our managed services team. Our Managed Services are the focal point of resolving all technical issues for Node4 customers. In Managed Services we provide first class support to our customers ensuring they are leveraging the benefits of their technology investment. This role will located on client site and require some travel to other client sites.
What will you bring?
- An ability to adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies quickly.
- Excellent self-driven time management skills applied when delivering support services.
- Highly motivated to deliver quality outcomes with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- The ability to lead and manage a team to ensure high level performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent personal management skills relating to conduct, timekeeping and delivery against commitments.
- Excellent punctuality skills relating to customer and non-customer engagements.
- Excellent inter-personal skills working in and contributing to small and large teams both client facing and internally. .
- Must hold or be able to successfully achieve and maintain NPPV3 with SC.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ Service Desk experience with Microsoft technologies.
- Able to evidence excellent customer service skills.
- Possess a passion for IT and keen to progress.
- Knowledge of the ITIL ServiceDesk environment.
- A minimum of 1 years managing a team of IT engineers.
- A minimum of 1 years managing rotas and schedules for a team.
- Windows Server administration for a multitude of systems.
- Sufficient understanding of Windows 11, 10 , 8 and 7 Operating Systems.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2019.
- Understanding of cloud technology and on-premises environments.
- Experience with MDM solutions (Intune)..
What can we offer you?
- Private Medical Insurance or Company Paid Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holidays plus your birthday off
- Option to purchase additional holiday (up to 5 days)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance x 4
- A diverse workforce
- Employee investment with Node4 training Academy
- Family savings and shopping discounts through the Node4 benefits portal.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Modern facilities with open and welcoming breakout areas
- Company Social events
- Never ending supply of hot and cold drinks, biscuits, sweets, and fruit
Why join Node4?
Founded in 2004, Node4 has experienced exceptional growth and success over the years. From an office in Derby to locations nationwide. From three people to a workforce of over 1200. We believe that our people are the driving force behind our success. We are a vibrant, passionate, and diverse team committed to providing exceptional service as standard. We are proud of our employees and the environment that reflects our core business values of Passion, Innovation, and Trust.
Node4 is the place to be if you are passionate about technology and providing exceptional service while developing your career within a welcoming and evolving company.