Become a change maker and join Node4.
Node4 have a committed, talented, and diverse workforce that is growing all the time, but as we expand through our own growth and acquisitions, we never lose sight of the most important part of our business - our people. We want you to grow, learn, and evolve alongside us. So, whether you're just starting out in your career or looking to progress as an industry professional, Node4 has a place for you.
About the role
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for creating a comprehensive architecture for a solution and providing strategic direction throughout the development process, ensuring that clients receive the outcomes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements through the delivery of technology and process.
What will you bring?
- Proven work experience as a Technical Consultant, or similar role.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in similar environments.
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of VMWare and other virtualisation technologies.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and other public clouds.
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System.
- understand the importance of and how to deliver ESaaS
- have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- be a team player
- demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions
- be an effective manager of your own time
- You must have excellent writing skills
- You must have exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Excellent verbal communication
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid Working
- Private Medical Insurance or Company Paid Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holidays plus your birthday off
- Option to purchase additional holiday (up to 5 days)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance x 4
- A diverse workforce
- Employee investment with Node4 training Academy
- Family savings and shopping discounts through the Node4 benefits portal.
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Modern facilities with open and welcoming breakout areas
- Company Social events
- Never ending supply of hot and cold drinks, biscuits, sweets, and fruit
Why join Node4?
Founded in 2004, Node4 has experienced exceptional growth and success over the years. From an office in Derby to locations nationwide. From three people to a workforce of over 1,200. We believe that our people are the driving force behind our success. We are a vibrant, passionate, and diverse team committed to providing exceptional service as standard. We are proud of our employees and the environment that reflects our core business values of Passion, Innovation, and Trust.
Node4 is the place to be if you are passionate about technology and providing exceptional service while developing your career within a welcoming and evolving company.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR STORY