Are you looking for your next opportunity to work for an exciting, inspiring and people focused company that are keen to help you grow in your Project Management career?
Due to internal progression, a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Project Manager Support Officer to join our amazing PMO team. The Project Manager Support Officer will be expected to assist the Project Management Team manage complex customer delivery projects, ensuring that multi-product, multi-site solutions are delivered to agreed timescales, within budget and to the quality required to ensure industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing?
- Support the Project Manager and Project Team in the co-ordination, planning and control of the project.
- Prime focus in this role is keeping the Critical Path logs up to date.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Develop and implement appropriate configuration management procedures.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
What you’ll bring?
- Able to work with minimal supervision from the Project Managers to ensure the agreed project management methods and standards are implemented throughout the project.
- Ability to chase actions, both internally and externally.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide high level of accurate administrative support to the Project Managers to help achieve project management objectives.
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Able to challenge and question effectively in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, verbal and written).
- Be a passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences.
- High attention to detail.
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.