Due to internal progression, we are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join our amazing Service Delivery team at Node4. As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships to drive customer satisfaction overseeing a variety of ITIL related and customer relationship duties. This is a multi-department coordination role that focusses on delivering exceptional service for new and existing customers. You will act as the central point of contact for service delivery related issues for your aligned accounts.
What will you be doing?
- To provide a primary contact point to customers and Node4 stakeholders for service delivery related issues.
- Understand the services to be delivered and all commercial and contractual obligations for your aligned accounts.
- Produce and collate service performance documentation for aligned customers on a weekly/monthly or quarterly basis to agreed timelines, ensuring compliance with the Node4 brand.
- Provide analysis, insight and recommendations for service and customer satisfaction improvements based on the service performance data included in the Service Report packs.
- Arrange and take the lead role in all service review meetings, both regular and ad- hoc.
- Ensure delivery of KPI’s and Service Level Agreements are in line with contractual obligations.
- Invoke escalation and jeopardy management procedures when needed to ensure that customer service issues are managed effectively and returned to standard operating service as quickly as possible.
- Agree, document, and ensure the subsequent delivery, of any customer Continuous Service Improvement Plans.
- Distribute customer facing Incident Reports as required, ensuring that any detailed technical explanations are communicated in such a way to enable full customer understanding.
Please read the full list of responsibilities in the job description attached
What will you bring?
As Service Delivery Manager you will be expected to demonstrate certain skills to successfully fulfil the role.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions.
- Be an effective manager of your own time.
- You must have excellent writing skills.
- You must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Excellent verbal communication with the ability to alter the message to suit different audiences.
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Organisation, numeracy, and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4.
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
- An up-to-date accreditation in a recognised Service Management professional qualification e.g., ITIL
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.