The Node4 Sales Academy is a graduate training program designed to nurture and develop sales professionals aligned to Node4 culture and values. It is an 18-month program with an expected intake of 5 heads every 12 months. At the end of the program Business Development Executives (BDEs) will have the opportunity to graduate into the Node4 sales team, subject to successful performance.
The Sales Academy Manager takes responsibility for the success of the Node4 Sales Academy, working with other stakeholders to ensure that the academy develops well rounded sales professionals who will have developed an understanding of our solutions, our target markets, and sales skills all aligned to our culture and values. Success will be measured by BDEs having a long and successful career with Node4.
The BDEs will be part of demand generation activities to follow-up on campaigns to generate leads and interest in Node4 solutions and services.
What you'll be doing?
- Develop, manage and mentor a focused team of BDEs, ensuring high levels of activity and motivation at all times displaying Node4 core values.
- Increase the awareness of Node4 within identified markets
- Take active involvement in helping BDEs generate leads
- Working with the training department implement a high-quality training program to support Sales Academy goals
- Working with the recruitment team to recruit each cohort - attract, recruit, assess, inspiring sales professional who reflect Node4 core values
- Set targets and KPIs for team members in line with business objectives and targets
- Represent and promote Node4 and its products/services in a professional manner and in line with Node4’s strong service culture
- Ensure prospects and customers are well looked after by implementing measurable customer contact initiatives that result in increasing levels of business
- Work with the marketing team to ensure a healthy flow of prospect data and campaigns to generate quality leads and opportunities
- Develop good working relationships with the sales team, pre-sales, marketing, product management and other departments
- Responsibility and oversight of the end-to-end sales process in relation to the sales academy
- Alongside sales operations, streamline and optimise the sales process, bringing evolution, integration, implementation, and governance of sales support systems / processes to meet the requirements of the sales academy
- In line with current processes, oversee the Academy sales pipeline, to ensure accuracy and reliability in forecasting.
- By studying and understanding past data and performance trends, forecast future sales and report on future goals and needs
- Identify any sticking points that could impact performance and propose and work with the relevant people to come up with ways around it
What you'll bring?
- Thorough understanding of sales process
- Outstanding sales, communication and relationship building skills
- Innovative approach, consistently seeking improvements to processes
- Ability to develop creative solutions and gain buy-in of colleagues across functions
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions
- Effective manager of your own time
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Organisation and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.