We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to join the team here at Node4 on a 12 month FTC.
The role of the Compliance Manager will be to continually identify and improve Node4’s information security and environmental performance through best practice standards. The role will involve conducting internal audits, managing external audits with accredited audit bodies and customers. The role does involve some travel.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting internal and external audits.
- Produce internal audit reports which contain opportunities for improvement, non-conformance, corrective action plan.
- Ensure the preparation of external audits and post audit findings are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide procedural guidance on a range of topics such as data protection, information security, quality management, and environmental performance.
- Produce and update company Policy and Process documentation.
- Assist with data breach investigations.
- Assist with month end reporting and stats.
- Support the Head of Compliance with specialist ad-hoc projects.
- Working to drive best practice and continual improvement throughout the business.
What will you bring to the role?
- Essential auditor qualifications ISO 27001 (Information Security) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management).
- Experience with ISO 22301 (Business Continuity), ISO 50001 (Energy Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental), PCI compliance, and GDPR.
- Have an awareness of risk management and incident management processes.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Demonstrate good IT skills, O365, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build good relationships.
- Must be highly organised.
- Previous experience in conducting internal audits, managing external audits is highly beneficial.
- Must have previous experience in a compliance role.
- Must hold a full current driving license.
Working at Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.