Are you currently in the position as a Consulting Director or working within a Consultancy Practice and looking to take your next career move in joining a vibrant, passionate workforce, united by a dedication to delivering exceptional service? We have a number of exciting opportunities available for the building of a brand new team of Consulting Directors that will be part of the Leadership Team for the Node4 Consultancy Practice!
As part of the Senior Leadership Team of this startup within Node4, you’ll also bring thought leadership on industry best practice and standards to inform how Node4’s Consultancy proposition can be developed to the benefit of clients and Node4. If you have an extensive grounding in Consultancy Leadership, Business Development and Programme Management then please click apply!
Opportunities within the Practice;
- Consulting Director - Digital Transformation
- Consulting Director - Data Consultancy
- Consulting Director - General
What you'll be doing?
- Be a passionate and active leader of the Node4 Consultancy business, contributing in each of the following areas dependent upon the needs of the team:
- Lead Relationships with Consulting Clients, building long-term relationships based upon mutual respect and the Node4 Values of Passion, Trust and Innovation
- Lead Business Development within existing and new accounts to deliver the sales, revenue and gross profit targets for the Consultancy business
- Lead Delivery Management activities, ensuring that Consultancy engagements deliver or exceed the level of value and quality expected by our Clients – whether the engagements are delivered by the Consultancy team, other parts of Node4 Group, or external partners
- Lead development of Capability for the Consultancy business, building content, supporting Practice development, and mentoring and supporting the Consultants
- Undertake chargeable delivery work, taking content and delivery leadership roles on Client engagements
- Consistently demonstrate and champion the Node4 culture and values, and encourage and demonstrate Collaborative behaviours across the Node4 business – acting as a role model & ambassador for Node4
- Develop innovative, comprehensive, and realistic plans that meet the strategic goals of the Node4 Group.
- Lead across difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes, developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders and functions.
- Proactively develop effective and mutually productive relationships across all departments within Node4 through behaviour and approaches in line with the Expectations of Leadership
- Contribute to the research, development and delivery of the Node4 Consultancy strategic business plan
- Ensure knowledge share & best practice are common practice
- Challenge the status quo, acting as a positive role model for innovation
What we're looking for?
- Having worked in a large Consultancy firm and more recently in a SME or startup Consultancy.
- Motivational people management and leadership with a highly collaborative approach.
- Strong business management skills, with previous success in building innovative new products and services.
- You will not take yourself too seriously and will strive to make the working environment one that combines excellence with fun.
- Your experience will clearly demonstrate your ability to support high growth businesses to achieve their full potential.
- In summary, this is a pivotal role for someone who can help lead the definition and growth of Node4’s Consultancy Practice as one of the Consultancy Senior Leadership Team; someone who possesses the tenacity, resilience, ability, and flexibility to grow a startup within a well-established business.
- Welcome complex challenges that need solving in an evolving operation.
- Being assertive and persistent with a friendly approach – ensuring the right things are prioritised and delivered.
- Happy to “roll your sleeves up” to get things done, whether billable Client work or developing a new Proposition, and comfortable working with the broader operation.
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.