Node4 have an exciting opportunity for Marketing Assistant to join our fantastic Marketing team on a Fixed Term basis. for As Marketing Assistant you will provide support to the marketing team and wider business team in delivering marketing led plans and initiatives.
This is a wide varied role that will require high level organisational skills to ensure marketing managers and the wider team is supported to meet marketing and business objectives. You will be seen as a go to person within the marketing team to support in a variety of activities including organisation of campaigns and events. You will also be seen as key contact within the business to manage requests for marketing support.
What you'll be doing..
- Supporting with the organisation and administrative tasks of internal and external events and where identified manage the event
- Work with the Customer Advocacy team to ensure regular communications in communication channels eg LinkedIn Gateway community
- Maintain customer contacts in HubSpot where manual input is required eg tagging event attendees
- Post on The Gateway community and manage comments and invitation requests
- Data - supporting in compiling of data lists for campaigns
- Market Insights: coordinating customer interviews for market research purposes
- Manage the Marketing Team SharePoint site to ensure information is well structured and easy to find
- Work with the team to make sure the Campaign Tracker is kept up to date.
- Research: supporting the team in researching options and costs related to campaigns and brand awareness eg advertising and event locations.
- Assisting and co-ordinate management of external suppliers, including documenting costs
- Manage the marketing credit card and submit expenses
- Collating the monthly marketing team report
- Update customer testimonial library on SharePoint with approved customer comments from PR
- Conduct monthly competitor analysis by reviewing competitor websites and social media channels.
What we're looking for..
- Understand the importance of delivering high quality outcomes
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face) to convey and present ideas
- Work as part of a wider team
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions
- Strong organisational skills
- Be an effective manager of your own time
- Have exceptional attention to detail to minimise mistakes
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- Knowledge of the IT/ Telco industry
- Requirement for some travel to and from other sites as required
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.