As a result of our internal progression, a vacancy is available in N4engage Support, for a support engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a professional, high quality, customer focused service to our customers and partners, ensuring industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. This role is varied and requires people with a logical approach to troubleshooting and the ability to quickly learn new systems and solutions. This role is a full time 6 month contract.
What will you be doing?
As N4Engage Support Engineer, you will be an integral part of N4Engage, responsible for:
- 2nd Line support of SIP, UC platforms, Contact Centre, and other Collaboration tools
- Managing the resolution of incidents, issues and problems escalated from the service desk, raised via system monitoring tools, customer-initiated tickets and calls and other means.
- Dealing with escalations from other 1st line support teams
- Provision new services and solutions for customers
- Consistently demonstrate and champion ESaaS & Level 4 behaviours – acting as a role model & ambassador for Node4
- Develop good working relationships across all departments
- Drive opportunities to add further value to the customer, team & wider business
- Ensure knowledge share & best practice are common practice
- Challenge the status quo, acting as a positive role for innovation
- Ensure correct procedures and processes are followed
- Take personal responsibility for and actively engage in product, systems and skills training and development
What will you bring?
As a Collaboration Support Engineer you will be expected to demonstrate certain skills to successfully fulfil the role. These include:
- Experience in a prior IT role providing customer end user support.
- Understanding of general collaboration technology (SIP, UC, etc) and competency in the support and similar systems
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment with a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Node4 solutions and understand the importance of and how to deliver ESaaS
- have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Exceptional attention to detail, Organisation, numeracy, and a structured approach to work
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.