At Node4, we are looking for a professional, friendly and technically savvy individual who has the skills and abilities to look after our customers and represent our high standards. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be an integral part of the Service Desk providing exceptional quality helpdesk ticketing, problem and incident management support for our Database support services to Node4 clients.
What will you be doing?
- Answering inbound Calls, Emails & Web-Chats
- Creating & Assigning tickets based on priority to appropriate teams
- Fault diagnosis/resolution based on services and products including but not limited to:
o End User compute
o MS Office packages
- Monitoring of alarms, notifications and alerts, raise & escalate tickets as required
- Managing & Liaising with 3rd party suppliers relating to leased lines & DSL Suppliers
- Supporting basic Cloud and Networking tasks
- Build and setup internal & external hardware/software
- To contribute to internal processes, documentation and continuous business and service desk improvement
- Supporting our cloud, networks and unified comms teams to drive more fixes to resolution at first point of contact.
- Working to achieve and exceed service and product related service level agreement
What will you bring?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to work and communicate across a variety of audiences in a professional manner
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail and getting it right first time
- Experience of working in a Service Desk / ISP environment
- Experience of MS 0365
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Pro-Active and be willing to learn
- Analytical and customer focused approach
- Ability to work pro-actively and to tight deadlines
- Working within and achieving in a performance driven environment
- Working in a Customer Focused environment
- Working experience in a Technical environment
- Working with and in an ITIL based environment
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.