As a result of our continued year on year growth we need to expand our Enterprise delivery team and are therefore looking to recruit an experienced customer-facing Field Services Engineer.
The successful candidate will be required to provide and promote a professional, high quality, customer focused service to one of our major account customers, ensuring industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. This is a multi-facetted role that focusses on delivering excellent service to one of our major customers. You will build and develop strong relationships between our customers and Node4. You will act as a key enabler for the roll-out of new services e.g. End User Devices refresh, Windows 10 / Office 365 rollout, Citrix migrations, transition into BAU and ongoing support.
What will you be doing?
- On-site Field Services activities, from initial site survey through to full deployment of equipment.
- Development and delivery of end-user training, supporting new devices/software/applications – face-to-face and via WebEx or recorded video sessions.
- Working across all Node4 service towers, to ensure that the end user experience is consistent to ensure that all service level agreements are met.
- Supporting the aligned Service tower with service transition activities e.g. site / device audits
- Undertake knowledge transfer activity with the Node4 Service Desk, as the aligned subject matter expert.
- Proactively identify, manage, and mitigate potential project, and service risks to both Node4 and the customer.
- Act as a mentor to the Service Desk, specifically to augment the services delivered to the account portfolio.
- When not engaged in service ramp up activities, function as part of the incumbent Node4 managed services team for BAU delivery.
- MDT (Microsoft Deployment tool) of customer endpoints. (laptops, desktops, thin clients)
- BAU floorwalking of customer sites, reviewing any outstanding tickets with the aim to resolve on site. Providing end to end support from first contact through to resolution.
- Comms rack auditing
- Completion of works packages and SSRAMS (site specific risks assessments and method statements)
- Staging of networking equipment.
What will you bring?
- Work autonomously at various customer locations, across the UK and Ireland.
- Ability to work pro-actively, to tight deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
- A good understanding of the technologies used in Node4 customer solutions.
- Strong time management skills
- End User Device configuration (MDT) and support (Laptop / Tablet / Desktop / Thin Clients)
- Active Directory
- Basic networking / switch configuration
- Basic VoIP / handset configuration
- Full UK Driver’s License
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one anoth