Node4 Ltd. is an exciting and ambitious workplace environment as we continue to grow, develop and expand into new markets with our exciting NODE4 products, services and new solutions. With our own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, our portfolio includes Managed Services, Colocation, Cloud, Connectivity and Unified Communication solutions.
As a result of our continued year on year growth we need to expand our managed customer On Premise Support team and are therefore looking to recruit another team member who will fit in with our unique, professional and successful environment. This is an on-site role with aligned to strategic customers where there will be elements of monitoring systems, change requests and related day to day support desk housekeeping tasks.
What will you be doing?
- Consistently demonstrate and champion Node4 Excellent Service as a Standard (ESaaS) expected behaviours of being customer centric and outcome focused
- To provide an onsite support presence to the customer. Work closely with a strategic customer as their on-site technical support SME and become a trusted expert within their team.
- Co-operate and work closely with their own team members and wider business departments to ensure efficient, productive and high quality technical support and customer services.
- Manage incoming support requests, received via telephone, e-mail, and monitoring alerts. This will require the use of our Service Management System, whilst managing support request and queries relating to both 3rd party products and our own services ranging from end user compute to complex server, network and collaboration toolset queries
- Manage, categorise and prioritise support requests, in association with related SLA’s. These include problems, queries and requests relating to both 3rd party products and our own internal services.
- Incident escalation as and when required communicating effectively with the support team, wider business departments and with suppliers when necessary.
- Produce documentation to acceptable levels, this including both ticket update and also our own technical support information.
- To contribute to internal processes, documentation and continuous business and service desk improvement
- Working to achieve and exceed service and product related service level agreements
What will you bring?
- Experience of working in a MSP environment or within an on-site IT support function providing a broad spectrum of support services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to work and communicate across a variety of audiences in a professional manner
- Teamwork skills
- A logical approach and initiative to problem solving/analysing
- Pro-Active, enthusiastic, and willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills, with an ability to multitask
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-IT clients and colleagues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Working within and achieving in a performance driven environment
- Working in a Customer Focused environment
- Working experience in a Technical environment
- Working with and in an ITIL based environment
The role will also you to hold and maintain the following qualifications:
The Successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following experience with appropriate certification desirable:
- Windows Desktop Operating systems Inc. Win 7 & Win 1
- Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Online / Azure AD & EMS support and administration.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019 support and administration.
- Windows Active Directory support and administration.
Please see the full list in the job description attached
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.