As a result of our continued year on year growth we need to expand our Service Delivery team and are therefore looking to recruit an experienced customer-facing Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage complex customer delivery projects, ensuring that multi-product, multi-site solutions are delivered to agreed timescales, within budget and to the quality required to ensure industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction. Multiple projects will be required to be concurrently delivered depending on individual complexity and scale.
What you'll be doing..
- Provide the prime point of focus and contact for customer solution delivery projects.
- Liaise with Node4 internal teams across all functions, together with the customer and any 3rd party suppliers to define, agree and document detailed project delivery plans.
- Ensure that all projects meet the key criteria of timeliness, cost and quality.
- Arrange and attend customer and supplier meetings as required.
- Provide regular, proactive project status updates to internal and external customers.
- The creation and maintenance of resource plans required to ensure the delivery of projects
- The creation and maintenance of Risk and Issue logs for all projects under management
- Invoke escalation and jeopardy management procedures as required to ensure that at-risk projects are managed effectively and brought back on track.
- The maintenance of required management reports showing the current and forecast status of all live projects and project orders.
- Create required project documentation templates, ensuring compliance with the Node4 brand guidelines.
- Have a good understanding of Node4 price books and product messaging.
- Work with the Product Management and Sales teams to ensure Node4 Professional Services address customer requirements. This could include input into service definition and positioning activities, costing tools and bid responses.
What we're looking for..
- An up to date accreditation in a recognised Project Management professional qualification e.g. Prince2/Agile
- Proven experience of delivering complex, multi-site, technology projects
- Understand the importance of and how to deliver great customer service
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, verbal and written)
- Be a strong and effective stakeholder manager and a passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and to tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- A good understanding of the technologies used in Node4 customer solutions
Why work for us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.