Node4 is looking for a positive, energetic, and inspirational leader who enjoys mentoring, can execute strong Management capabilities where required, understands the importance of Governance to join us as a Programme Manager. As a Programme Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that staff are meeting, and where possible exceeding, expectations with regards to performance, achieving defined metrics/benchmarks, and that processes and documentation standards are being fully followed and achieved, whilst putting the customer experience at the heart of what we do.
What will you be doing?
As an integral part of the PMO Office and Operations, Compliance & Security Leadership Team, you will:
- Be empowering and inspire others to deliver successful projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios.
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the customer’s strategy, objectives and requirements.
- Develop new programmes to support the strategic direction and long term goals of both Node4 and the customer.
- Manage a budget and operating plan for, upto, 4 programme(s).
- Take ownership and be accountable for their Programme of works.
- Establish, develop and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of programmes and/or portfolios and/or projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with Node4’s organisational practice.
- Develop, implement, and update resources allocations plans needed for projects and/or programmes in portfolios, taking account of availabilities and scheduling.
- Ensure teams are communicating according to the agreed Communications Plan, both internally and externally in partnership with the Account Management, Sales and Enterprise Delivery teams.
- Coach and support all colleagues throughout the team ensuring high standards, consistency and quality is managed throughout.
Please check the full job description attached
What will you bring?
As Programme Manager, you will be expected to demonstrate certain skills to successfully fulfil the role. These include:
- Over 5 years experience in successfully performing a Senior Project and/or Programme Manager.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and support Node4 colleagues.
- A proactive personality, a very high degree of self-motivation and the ability to motivate and drive others.
- Proven experience working within industry recognised methodologies such as PMP, Prince2 and Agile, ideally with qualifications and certifications at Practitioner level.
- Proven experience in building and managing relationships and engagements with third parties, at all levels
- Ability to maintain and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and other senior managers
- Demonstrate an approachable, friendly, personable manner.
- Self-starter, strong analytical and organising skills with excellent attention to both quality and detail.
- Proven experience of delivering multi-site, technology projects through management or co-ordination.
- Understand the importance of, and how to deliver, great customer service.
- Proficiency in analyzing and solving problems related to programmes and projects.
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.