Interested in joining a fast growing company recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®? An exciting opportunity has opened up to join the Presales team at Node4 as a Senior Desk Based Presales Consultant where the primary roles is to provide support for Verifying, Designing and Document creations such as content for Proposals and Statement of Works to the Sales Teams (Account Management and Business development Managers)
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Desk Based Presales Consultant, you will be an integral part of the Desk Based Presales Team responsible for:
- Support sales teams & channel partners by assisting with simple and standard requests, supporting with BOMs and verifying quotes & proposals
- Write clear notes that can be easily handed over to overarching teams such as Operations, Compliance & Security (OCS)
- Keep record/documentation of sales engagements into the HubSpot CRM ticket system
- Work with the Solution Leads and /or Architecture teams to obtain further advanced BOM’s and support for Statement of Works
- Provide Support on Standard (Productised) Design Demonstrations and present at a senior level to deliver technical and commercial arguments for Core Node4 Services.
- Engage with Sales Support Team and Suppliers to obtain deal registration, bid pricing and product information.
- Support Account Managers on qualification video calls and collaboration tools such as WebEx or Ms Teams
- Highlight when problems are spotted so these can be intervened as early as possible
- Continual development such as building Resiliency, public speaking, Time management, Clear Communication, tactfully highlighting mistakes all in line with our EsaaS model
- General administrative tasks as and when required by the team
- Maintain agreed levels of manufacturer accreditations
- Support collaboration with Junior members of the team and letting them shadow time to time
- Position proof of concept solutions for customers who are introducing a new service into their environment
- Keep up to date with Industry News and pass back to the team
Please see the full list of responsibilities in the job description attached.
What will you bring?
As a Senior Desk Based Presales Consultant, you will be expected to demonstrate certain skills in order to successfully fulfil the role. These include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (face to face and phone)
- Meticulous attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Self-motivated, innovative & pro-active
- Organisation, numeracy, and a structured approach to work
- Ability to communicate and articulate challenges with others outside of your team
- Ability to pick up understanding of processes quickly
- Confidence to work and communicate across a variety of stakeholders in a professional manner with the ability to alter the message to different audiences
- Excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritise and multi-task within deadlines
- Understanding of working in a Service Desk / ISP environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 and be prepared to use emerging technologies such as MS Teams, WebEx, PandaDocs, HubSpot, Asana, SharePoint and PowerBI
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate
- Desire to work in a performance driven and customer focused environment
- Strong understanding of all Node4’s solutions and ability to communicate technical benefits of Node4 solutions
- Desired Previous Presales experience but not essential
- understand the importance of and how to deliver great customer service
The role will also require you to work towards achieving and maintaining the following qualifications through the PDR process with your line manager:
- Fortinet NSE 1,2 and 3 Accreditations
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft AZ900: Azure Fundamentals
- And be open to future training development as may be required to support customer engagements as the Node4 technology stack changes.
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.