Node4 is currently looking for a Circuit Delivery Coordinator to join as a key part of the delivery Eco-System Supporting the PMO Management Team along with the wider business on Circuit Delivery Orders, both BAU and Projects. The Circuit Delivery Coordinator will be a positive, energetic, and inspirational individual who enjoys multi-tasking and within and support a team, can execute strong communication capabilities where required, understands the importance of a high standard of Customer service both externally and within the business, and leads by example.
What will you be doing?
As an integral part of the PMO Office and Operations, Compliance & Security Leadership Team, you will:
- Be empowering and inspire others to successful deliver and promote understanding and consistency across Node4, for processing and delivering Circuits, this may include Renewals, Ceases, Re-Grading etc.
- Ensure the agreed Circuit delivery, standards and processes are maintained throughout each order.
- Assist the PMO Management and Wider Business in the ordering and delivering Circuits.
- Provide clear weekly updates to Customers and Node4 Stakeholders.
- Coordinate the production of weekly reports.
- Communicate professionally with the Customer and Colleagues.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the Customer and Node4 teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the PMO Management Team.
- Coordination of all associated Circuit activities.
- Take ownership and be accountable for circuit orders, end-to-end.
- Be focused and thorough when inputting details in to Node4 systems, provider portals, and document checking.
Please see the full list of responsibilities in the job description attached.
What will you bring?
As Circuit Delivery Coordinator, you will be expected to demonstrate certain skills to successfully fulfil the role. These include:
- Experience of a high level of Customer service.
- Able to work with minimal supervision from the PMO Management Team to ensure accurate data input and overseeing of Circuit orders.
- Ability to chase actions, both internally and externally.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide a high level of accurate administration.
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional Customer experience.
- Able to challenge and question effectively in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, verbal and written).
- Be a passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an approachable, friendly, personable manner.
- Self-starter, strong analytical and organising skills with excellent attention to both quality and detail.
- Understand the importance of, and how to deliver great customer service.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyse and present information
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.