Are you looking for your next step into an exciting role where you’ll be responsible for bringing Security products to the market on behalf of Node4? You’ll be working closely with the Office of the CTO and other teams within the business to outline: the opportunity, the requirements, methodology and process to successfully deliver on the product roadmap.
You’ll be responsible for product evangelism, stakeholder training, gathering feedback, and various other productisation tasks as part of the focus on bringing to market new and competitive Security solutions, as well as focus on further promoting and commercialising the existing Security portfolio.
You’ll ideally have a passion for innovation and a keen eye on identifying gaps in the market and will work closely with the Practice Lead to build and sustain high-quality relationships, successfully develop, and execute plans in order to grow new profitable revenues and drive longer term strategic opportunities.
What you'll be doing?
- Ownership of product launches from ideation stage to launch and In-Life management
- Complete market research into product positioning and competitor offerings
- Support Proposition development and product positioning within Node4 key markets
- Product commercials, demonstration of ROI, TCO Charts and cost-price analysis
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on outbound Product Marketing
- Deliver Presentations at both virtual and physical events as well as supporting our in-house videographer with subject matter expertise - digital content creation.
- Be the Product Champion/Evangelist, promoting it to both in-house and Partner led Sales Teams
- Prepare and deliver internal and external training for the Sales team, Technical Support and Node4 Partners
- Continued revision of price books and product messaging during the life of the product
- Updating Node4 systems to support product updates
- Preparing cross-media product communication tools
- Own the Product Management Framework Content for your aligned Products, SharePoint Page, N4Quote Bundles, Presentations, Commercials, Schedules etc.
- Responsibility for the creation of a profitable revenue stream around Security, including but not limited to SOW, SED’s Proposal & Marketing Collateral
- Deliver campaigns and events to help deliver profit & revenue growth targets
- Monthly reporting
What you'll bring?
- Ideally some exposure to some of the following: Ransomware, SIEM, AV, Microsoft security products, Public/Hybrid Cloud Security
- Proficiency in both the theory and the practice of product management
- Background and passion for technology
- Flawless written and verbal communication
- You must enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Comfortable presenting at senior level within Node4
- Committed to exceeding expectations, proven experience.
- Outstanding communication, and relationship-building skills
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Highly motivated and willing to focus and commit
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.