Are you an experienced Engineer with a strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies? At Node4, we have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Microsoft Technical Specialist to join our friendly and dedicated team of Engineers at Node4. This role is varied and requires people with a logical approach and the ability to quickly learn new systems and solutions. You will be responsible for delivery of complex projects to our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Deployment of customer solutions, from order receipt through to handover to support
- Onboarding new technologies and solutions
- Troubleshooting issues using several management systems and packet captures
- Assisting with technical queries from our customers (2nd and 3rd Line Support)
- Maintaining, updating and supporting internal and customer equipment.
- Provide and promote a professional, high quality, customer focused service to our customers and partner
What will you bring?
To carry out the role effectively it is important to demonstrate, have and maintain the following attributes:
- Confident, self-assured ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical ability to support complex problem solving and presentation of issues and solutions into focused, structured content for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional customer facing skills that promote a positive, collaborative, and productive professional relationship
- Demonstrable professional experience with multiple networking technologies at an advanced professional specialism in at least one technology, including evidenced delivery and operational support experience with varied and complex environments and critical infrastructure with demanding SLAs
- Experience of working in regulated change management environments based on ITIL principles
- Ability to communicate well with customers, in particular translating technical information into language used by non-technical people
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace new technology
- Analytical and customer focused
- High attention to detail
- Experience of installation and configuration relevant solutions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies (M365/O365, Office, Teams, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of SIP and VoIP technology would be beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to debug solutions using packet captures
- General IP networking skills
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.