Node4 is looking for a Senior Cloud Architect to join the Architecture team and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to design solutions in support of the enterprise goals, solving problems internally and externally using technology. If you are someone with excellent understanding of Microsoft Azure Services and experience of designing solutions, we would love to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
- Provide governance to ensure the change initiatives align to the businesses Architectural principles and contribute to the application architecture.
- Assist in the creation of technology roadmaps and identify best practice initiatives for solution architecture
- Work on complex projects, consulting with stakeholders on new requirements and identifying IT solutions that enable the business to operate effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with our 3rd party delivery partners to ensure end to end business services are optimised, automated and affordable
- Proactively look at upcoming technologies and evaluate how they could benefit the business and present the findings to the appropriate people.
- Provide occasional 4th line support for Problem tickets to support the wider Operations organisation
- Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies.
- Drive improvements to architecture standards to ensure they are kept in line with current development methodologies and industry standards.
Please find more details on the job description attached
What will you bring?
- Excellent understanding and a good level of competency of good practice in the end-to-end processes of designing, building, testing and releasing solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of designing solutions for a fast-paced, high impacting, digital delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience delivering enterprise grade Hybrid-Cloud hosted infrastructure in public cloud environments.
- Excellent understanding of integration patterns, transactional systems and databases.
- Excellent understanding of transactional / financial systems needs and requirements.
- Experience in Solutions Architecture for financial systems delivery.
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) provision and CI/CD delivery pipelines.
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform services.
- Experience of the end-to-end delivery process from Analysis & Design through to Go-Live and hand-over to Service
- Able to communicate a complicated problem succinctly, accurately and coherently to a team with different skill sets.
- Assess and collect all relevant information for design decisions and be able to interpret customer needs into business applications.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions
- Be an effective manager of your own time
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.