N4Stack are expanding their technical service team and are looking for an experienced Support Analyst who is passionate about delivering exceptional service as a standard (esaas) for our Fully Managed Database Technology Clients.
The successful candidate will be required to provide and promote as a Node4 team member and ambassador a professional, high quality, customer focused service to our customers and partners, ensuring industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
- Based primarily within our Nottingham office with flexible Working-From-Home options
- To provide 1st and 2nd line incident triage and investigation for Operating System and Database related issues
- Escalation of tickets into 3rd line engineering teams
- To provide problem and incident management for our UK based database support services
- To take ownership of our current ticketing system (ManageEngine Service Desk Plus Enterprise & ServiceNow) and provide helpdesk ticket management and propose process enhancements as appropriate
- Collaborate with Database Engineers to ensure response and fix SLA adherence, escalating as required and ensuring ticket management standards are met
- To support the migration from ManageEngine Service Desk Plus Enterprise to ServiceNow
- Assessing and prioritising incidents based on pre-determined definitions
- Monitoring of management systems for alarms and alerts, including ManageEngine Applications Manager & ScienceLogic, raise tickets/escalate as required
What will you bring?
As Support Analyst you will be expected to demonstrate certain skills in order to successfully fulfil the role. These include:
- Confident, self-assured ability to communicate effectively with Client technical and non-technical stakeholders with proven ability to influence outcomes
- Demonstrable professional experience with a Service Desk function and Service Desk tooling
- Proven ability to maintain consistent professional standards, prioritisation, and multi-tasking in a fast-moving MSP support environment
- Embraces change and works hard to deliver change
- Experience and familiarity working with incidents and problems concerning database availability, latency, throughput and utilisation
- Strong analytical ability to support complex problem management and high impact critical incident triage
- Experience working with Service Monitoring tools
- A passion to learn and develop new skills - skills will be developed around database technologies including SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Couchbase, and Microsoft Azure SQL.
The role will also require you to attain and maintain the following qualifications:
- A valid ITIL Certification
- Any relevant technical qualifications covering operating systems, database technologies, or public cloud technologies
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.