Would you like to work for a recognised Great Place to Work employer? Here at Node4, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to join our busy Service Delivery Department on a 6-month fixed term contract.
This is a multi-department role that focusses on delivering excellent service for new and existing customers. You will build and develop strong relationships between customers and Node4. You will act as a central point of contact for service delivery issues, including major incidents and service impacting issues.
What will you be doing?
- Provide the prime point of focus and contact for customer service issues.
- Take the lead role in all customer service review meetings – regular and ad-hoc.
- Invoke escalation and jeopardy management procedures as required to ensure that at-risk customer service issues are managed effectively and brought back on track.
- Produce regular Service Performance reports for designated customers.
- Agree, document and ensure the subsequent delivery of any customer Service Improvement Plans.
- During major incidents take on a central coordination role, being the primary point of contact for BDMs, and customers, providing updates as required.
- Produce customer-facing Incident Reports and distribute as required, ensuring that any detailed technical explanations are communicated in such a way as to enable full customer understanding.
- Contribute to any post incident investigation, including RCA, problem management and lessons learned. Initiating corrective action plans as required.
- Produce regular management reports showing the current and forecast status of all designated customer relationships.
- Maintain service management documentation templates, ensuring compliance with the Node4 brand guidelines.
- Work with the Product Management and Sales teams to ensure Node4 Professional Services address customer requirements. This could include input into service definition and positioning activities, costing tools and bid responses.
What will you bring?
- An up-to-date accreditation in a recognised Service Management professional qualification e.g. ITIL
- Understand the importance of and how to deliver great customer service
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, verbal and written)
- Be a passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences
- High attention to detail
- Used to management with technically complex accounts
- Able to professionally deal with customers at C level
- Ability to work pro-actively and to tight deadlines
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.