Are you interested in joining one of the UK’s most successful Managed Service providers? Node4 is looking for someone highly organised and yet adaptable, with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail; you will also have some experience of working with and developing and improving HR/Business policies and processes.
As People Team Administrator, you will be an integral part of the People team, responsible for providing high quality administration services which support the delivery and management of all People related activities including pay and benefits, onboarding, employee relations, policies and projects. You will have the opportunity to work alongside HR professionals in a supportive environment with career progression opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Administer People activity within the HR Information System (HRIS) and internal IT systems
- Develop policy and process documents and supporting templates
- Deliver high quality, accurate documentation such as contracts and change letters, demonstrating exceptional attention to detail and taking steps to ensuring the accuracy of the information included.
- Provide first line advice to employees and people managers with appropriate reference to People policies and processes, taking an outcome focussed approach in line with our commitment to ESaaS.
- Support with HRIS day to day activity, including data entry, account updates and reports, collating information and creating reports
- Contribute high quality data to reporting requirements; - internal and external
- Identify and lead improvements to administrative processes which improve the employee and line manager experience including use of self-serve or automation technologies
- Proactively develop self to become the go to contact for all People administration enquiries
What skills will you bring?
- Planning & organising of own work and regular and ad-hoc People Team activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analysis and problem solving
- PPT, Excel and Word proficiency
- Experience working with HRIS and ATS system & process knowledge
- Developing good working relationships with leaders, managers, and colleagues
- Experience of working in a HR or People based role
- Recognised qualification in business administration or equivalent experience
- Experience of working closely with multiple internal stakeholders to meet challenging deadlines
- Experience of working in a digital/tech sector or similar fast-paced environment
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.