Are you currently working as a Recruiter or In-house Recruiter looking for your next exciting career opportunity? As Node4 continues to grow, so does the challenge of continuing to identify and attract the best talent in the industry. Due to this, there is a drive for expanding the People and Performance team!
Reporting into our Talent Attraction Partner, we are looking for our next team member to join us as one of our Internal Recruiters, that can proactively work closely with our Technology leaders to discover great talent. You will be responsible for providing a full candidate sourcing and recruitment process function within the Operational division; from liaising with Hiring Managers through interviews to offer / start or rejection. Along the way, building up a talent pool of relevant skilled candidates for future hires and being actively involved in alternative talent mapping/talent projects.
What you’ll be doing?
- Collaborate with hiring manager to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute a custom hiring strategy, specifically within the Operational Division
- Interviewing candidates and work with them to support them throughout their bespoke recruitment journey
- Providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Managing relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Using the latest social media tools to attract and engage with candidates
- Produce engaging, comprehensive job descriptions and adverts for each role, following stakeholder brief
- Compiling recruiting data and metrics to create reports that will help you identify areas for improvements
- Telephone or video interview candidates in line with specific requirements and provide shortlist to stakeholders within agreed timescales
- Building and maintaining local market knowledge and available information regarding competitor activity
- Develop good working relationships across all departments
- Drive opportunities to add further value to the customer, team & wider business
- Managing the end to end recruitment process within the Operations division, ensuring a seamless experience for candidates and hiring managers
What you will bring to the role?
- A positive can-do attitude
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, within the Sales field is desirable
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Focus on stakeholders needs and build strong client relationships
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.