Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and have a flair for analysing and solving problems effectively? This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to support the successful delivery of various exciting projects in Node4.
You will be supporting Project Managers with coordination and support activities on Tier 1 and 2 projects and delivering less complex Tier 3 and 4 projects/orders independently and where applicable under the support of Project Mangers. You will be provided with ‘Project Management’ support, mentoring and training with potential long-term prospects of advancement into a further role where suitable and available taking on larger more complex projects.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Carryout Project Support tasks under the supervision of the Project Manager for Tier 1 and 2 projects.
- Be able to independently delivery Tier 3 and 4 projects/orders within agreed timeframes, scope, and budget.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports as required.
- Carry out bi-weekly project WIP reports (revenue).
- Monitor and report risk and issue logs, raising any changes as early as possible.
- Communicate professionally with the Customer.
- Co-ordinate and support the activities of a team of professional technicians for the purpose of achieving the goals of a given project
- Liaise with Engineering Team Leads who oversee the delivery of projects/orders to update on progress, co-ordinate resource requirements, escalate issues, ensuring that the project remains on track and agreed tolerances in accordance with specifications and contractual agreements.
- Provision and control the progression of projects being delivered.
- Track, Monitor, Drive and Record the commercial success of the project.
- Create and Maintain resource plans where required when delivering projects.
- Co-ordinate specific activities as defined by the Project Manager.
What will you bring?
In order to carry out the role effectively it is important to demonstrate, have and maintain the following:
Essential Technical Skills
- Knowledge of a formal project management methodology.
- Proven experience of understanding multi-site, technology projects through management or co-ordination.
- Proficiency in analysing and problem solving throughout the different stages of the project lifecycle.
- Excellence in developing a working project management plan.
- Able to challenge and question effectively in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, verbal and written).
- Ability to work with multiple software solutions such as SNoW/BaseCamp/O365/SharePoint/MS Teams.
- Ability to work independently on lower Tier 3 and 4 Projects with minimal supervision.
- Be a passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences.
Desirable Technical Skills
- An up to date accreditation in a recognised Project Management professional qualification e.g. Prince2.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Risk Management in Project Management.
- Understanding of the change management process.
- A good understanding of the Node4 portfolio of services on offer which can be found on the Node4 Website (www.Node4.co.uk).
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.