Are you a passionate, confident true HR professional looking to join a rapidly growing business and wanting to excel in a value-add role? An exciting opportunity is available for a People Business Partner to join our People and Performance Team!
We are looking for an individual that can proactively support our Head of People in the design, refine and implementation of the People strategy whilst providing HR expertise, advocating change, developing a high-level of employee engagement and maintaining and developing the organisations culture including driving business partnering across the organisation. Reporting directly to the Head of People you will offer a consultative approach to specific areas of the organisation at Director and Head of Division levels to nurture Node4’s culture through a people first approach whilst protecting the organisation commercially to support organisational change and transformation.
What you'll be doing..
- Manage Employee Relations cases to effective and timely resolution
- Undertake strategic HR projects as required by the People Team to enhance employee experience
- Work with the Head of People in managing TUPE or supported with business acquisitions
- Bring best practice reward and recognition experience to develop Node4 overall offering
- Responsible for upskilling managers and developing manager capability – to empower and create a ‘self-serve’ model
- Support L&D and People Team to increase employee capability, introducing innovative approach to traditional talent programme and internal career progression
- Lead on engagement and EVP activities with the People team
- Support Head of People with annual and periodic employee voice initiatives– and lead on action planning with Managers
- Review, analyse and recommend appropriate changes and developments to HR policies and procedures in collaboration with the wider People team
- Be a trusted advisor on people-related issues to Senior leaders and people managers across the organisation – acting as the HR expert within the organisation
- Partnering key stakeholders across all business divisions in the design and delivery of their people plan
- Lead on projects and implementation of HR initiatives
- Act as the POC for ER situations – escalating to the Head of People where required
- Act as a change agent; lead, support and contribute to change initiatives, driving and championing the implementation of HR solutions, gaining acceptance from key stakeholders.
- Identifying development areas for People Managers to support and develop a ‘self-serve’ model
- Develop consultative working relationships across all departments
What we're looking for..
- Experience at operating at HR Advisor/Generalist level.
- Solution and outcome focused, you should be naturally curious and wiling to challenge the traditional HR models
- Highly motivated and self-directed, with a flexible and stakeholder centric approach
- A collaborative approach to work, you will be a real team player and ready to roll your sleeves up whenever needed
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Employment Law and best practice
- Ability to work independently and as a coach/mentor to junior members of the team
- Passion for solving complex problems with strong communication and listening skills
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, schedule and track to deadlines
- Positive approach to learning, identifying own development needs as appropriate
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An effective manager of your own time
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast paced and energetic environment
- A team player who can collaborate, influence and empower others
Why join Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.