We’re looking for an experienced, results-oriented B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will own the end-to-end digital marketing strategy, supporting demand generation and Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. This role will have company-wide visibility and impact, working closely with Sales, Customer Experience and Operations.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing practises to support campaign activity.
We need an excellent communicator with a drive for results, who demonstrates strong interpersonal and analytical capability.
What you'll be doing..
• Managing and developing Node4’s digital marketing strategy including SEO, PPC and social.
• Planning, building, executing, measuring and optimising campaigns and activities, to contribute towards MQL and SQL generation and pipeline acceleration.
• Planning and managing strategy for Node4 social media platforms, linking to wider marketing communications.
• Developing strategies for acquiring and re-engaging leads, that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels.
• Working with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop awareness and visibility of services and the brand, using insight and analysis to support new ways of working and testing new strategies.
• Performing keyword research to improve rankings
• A/B testing campaigns to obtain maximum effectiveness and recording findings.
• Collecting and analysing data to inform new campaigns and evaluate success of existing campaigns.
• Proactively partnering with Sales team to ensure seamless interactions for lead follow-up, lead development and account penetration
• Using HubSpot to: build email communications, social posts, landing pages, nurture workflows, analytical dashboards, blogs and other campaign assets
• Attracting quality leads at the top of the funnel and design/ manage personalised nurture programs to move the lead down the funnel
• Supporting wider business teams with assistance in business communications sent via HubSpot
• Managing the relationship with an external digital agency to drive success.
• Developing a reporting structure that demonstrates activity successes, pitfalls and areas for improvement.
What we're looking for..
• 3-4 years of B2B digital marketing or demand generation experience, with demonstrable pipeline and revenue growth.
• Deep demand gen functional knowledge and experience with modern MarTech stack methods and tooling, including persona marketing strategies.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
• Exceptional project management skills - ensure deadlines for multiple projects are met.
• Experience in creation of MQL/ SQL generating nurture flows.
• Working knowledge of analytical marketing tools including Google Analytics and Semrush.
• SEO management experience.
• PPC – Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
• Account-based Marketing (ABM) experience in using analytics to deliver personalised customer experiences.
• CMS experience, preferably WordPress.
• HubSpot experience would be beneficial.
• Agency management experience and partnering for success.
• Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• An interest in IT/ technology and business is desirable.
Why join Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.