Are you an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager ready to be a part of one of the UK's Best Workplaces™? We have an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to join our growing Marketing Team, taking on the responsibility of our digital marketing, alongside assisting with our demand generation programs, activities and campaigns. This role will have company-wide visibility and impact as you’ll have close collaboration with sales, customer experience and operations and the rest of the marketing team.
We are looking for someone who has deep demand generation functional knowledge and experience with modern MarTech stack methods and tooling, including persona marketing strategies, experience with HubSpot is ideal for this role. You will be responsible for the plan, build, execute, follow-up, measure, optimise and report on campaigns and activities to contribute to MQL and SQL generation and pipeline acceleration through paid and organic tactics to well defined targeted personas and accounts.
What you'll be doing..
- Managing and developing Node4’s digital marketing strategy
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and re-engaging leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including but not exclusive to paid media, email nurturing, webinars, paid programs and virtual events.
- Proactively partner with our sales teams and sales development managers to ensure seamless interactions for lead follow-up, lead development and account penetration
- Use HubSpot to: build email communications, social posts, landing pages, nurture workflows, analytical dashboards, blogs and other campaign assets
- Fill the top of the funnel with quality leads and design/manage nurture programs per service in order to move the lead down the funnel journey
- Be an enabler to other teams at Node4 with assistance in business communications that are sent out through HubSpot
- Manage the relationship with a digital agency that will help support your workload.
- Consistently demonstrate and champion ESaaS & L4 behaviours – acting as a role model & ambassador for Node4
- Develop good working relationships across all departments
- Drive opportunities to add further value to the customer, team & wider business
- Seek feedback & regularly reflect on own performance
- Ensure knowledge share & best practice are common practice
- Challenge the status quo, acting as a positive role for innovation
- Ensure correct procedures and processes are followed
- Take personal responsibility for and actively engage in product, systems and skills training and development
What we're looking for..
- Have experience in B2B digital marketing or demand generation experience, with demonstrable pipeline and revenue growth
- Deep demand gen functional knowledge and experience with modern MarTech stack methods and tooling, including persona marketing strategies, experience with Hubspot is ideal
- Analytically-driven decision maker, strong attention to detail with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- A self-starter that can work with minimal direction to get the job done perfectly as an individual contributor.
- Experience in creation of MQL/SQL generating nurture flows
- SEO experience
- Agency management experience
- PPC – Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience
- CMS experience, preferably WordPress
- You must have excellent writing skills
- You must have exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Excellent verbal communication
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
Why join Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.