Are you a passionate, first class Sales Operations Director ready to take their next step into a company that strives on delivering an Exceptional Service as a Standard? Are you looking to be an integral leader within our Sales division whilst playing a key role in delivering a value -add service to Node4?
We are actively recruiting for a Strategic Sales Operations Director who can support our growth and enable us to scale efficiently. We are seeking an exceptional individual who is eager to own the delivery of optimisation of sales performance through processes and advancing systems related to sales capabilities for Node4. Not only will you continue our work to streamline Node4 Sales processes to be best-in-class, you will also focus on our frameworks, provide the analysis needed to evolve our understanding of our pipeline dynamics and implement a rigorous qualification process to ensure bids and opportunities are well qualified. As our Sales Operations Director, you will have the abilities to transform existing teams and their capabilities, set clear goals, and provide strong direction to sustain Node4’s growing success.
What will you be doing?
- Understand how to deliver an exceptional customer experience and the ensure sales process has a positive impact on this
- Have deep understanding of the quote to cash cycle and continually seek to optimise it by partnering with key stakeholders
- Experience in framework agreements, specifically with an understanding of buying within the public sector
- Head up the sales pipeline, to ensure accuracy and reliability in forecasting
- Understand and evaluate current process and pipeline metrics and where necessary recommend improvements.
- Implement a rigorous qualification process to ensure bids and opportunities are well qualified
- Studying and understanding past data and performance trends, forecast future sales and report on future goals and needs
- Identify any sticking points that could impact performance and propose and implement new solutions to bring improvement
- Ensure the sales team have the right tools they need to success by ongoing evaluation of usage and capability
- Development of commission and bonus plans and incentives for the sales team that reward the right behaviour in line with business objectives
- Through use of metrics identify performance issues to the relevant sales manager
- Work closely with other team members and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business insight
- Develop and implement comprehensive models and reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue recognition, account development and retention
What will you bring to the role?
- Thorough understanding of sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations
- Outstanding sales, communication, and relationship building skills
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills in technology industry
- Innovative approach, consistently seeking improvements to processes
- Able to develop creative solutions and gain buy-in of colleagues across functions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Flexibility, able to adjust approach to different situations, customers and projects
- have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face
- You must have exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
Working at Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another