We’re all about our people and we are are looking for someone to help us stay that way! We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. Ultimately, you will act as a consultant on human resources management and organisational changes.
What you'll be doing..
- Meeting key stakeholders to discuss people challenges
- Providing guidance on people practices such as restructures and succession planning
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the business area to deliver its strategy
- Mentoring and Coaching Line Managers
- Be a Business Partner to Senior Managers within the business - add value to business strategy discussions.
- Lead our HR team (two/three people)
- Assume responsibility for the quality of all our HR data and processes
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the business
- Acting as a local point of people expertise for teams that are implementing new people approaches
- Questioning and challenging others to get to the root of people and business issues
- Coaching and providing feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, career development, disciplinary actions etc).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we're looking for..
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner with a CIPD qualification
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Act as our advocate within the Node4 group, we are looking for an individual to bring energy, enthusiasm and strike the right balance between:-
- Execution and empathy
- Urgent and important
- Rigour and flexibility
- driving synergies whilst securing what makes us usually different
- Passionate about our style
- Support the evolution of our culture
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.