We're looking for a Head of Demand Generation to build and execute our UK demand generation marketing strategy within Node4. You will join our rapidly growing UK sales and marketing team and will create and own the lead generation and customer acquisition strategy, devising and implementing best in class marketing campaigns for our existing customers and prospects.
You will be responsible for the success of driving demand generation at Node4, leading the Campaign Managers to create compelling marketing campaigns that target our existing customers and generate new business, resulting in MQL’s and SQL’s for our products, services and solutions. Working with the Sales Leadership Team and Managing Director, you will create and own targets and objectives for your team to deliver via a range of multi-channel marketing campaigns, linking to the overall marketing plan.
We run product and vertical campaigns via a wide range of online and offline activity, highlighting the need for our services. Supporting your team with a test and learn approach is key to the success of this role, tracking ROI and campaign metrics to inform future campaign activity and decisions.
What you'll be doing..
- Creating demand generation strategy aligned with business objecives for team to follow – conducting regular market reviews and identifying target markets.
- Setting demand generation objectives and KPIs with Sales Leaders and Marketing Director.
- Ownership of pipeline creation and tracking (SQLs and MQLs)
- Working with the Digital Marketing team, create supporting strategies using SEO and PPC and maximise the potential of marketing automation
- Ensuring team deliver marketing campaigns on time and in budget.
- Contributing towards copy requirements for promotional materials for marketing campaigns.
- Supporting Campaigns Managers and Vendor Manager to acquire partner funding, demonstrating goals and success of campaigns.
- Collecting and analysing data to inform new campaigns and evaluate success of existing campaigns.
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis, ROI measurement and evaluation of KPIs.
- Line management responsibility for Campaigns Management team.
- Developing direct reports and support Personal Development Plans.
- Developing good working relationships across all departments.
- Ensuring correct procedures and processes are followed.
- Taking personal responsibility for and actively engaging in product, systems and skills training and development.
What we're looking for..
- Understanding the importance and how to deliver against personal and business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Team player and happy to get involved.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of Node4 solutions.
- Effective time management of your own time.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Strong presentation preparation and delivery.
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work.
- A team player who can work across diverse business areas within Node4.
- Interest in technology and business – the wider market.
- A positive can-do attitude.
Why join Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.