Node4 is an exciting and invigorating workplace environment as we expand into new markets and introduce new solutions into our product range. With our own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, our portfolio includes Colocation, Cloud, and Connectivity and Unified Communication solutions.
As a result of our continued year on year growth, we are looking to expand our Pre-sales team.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide pre-sales technical assistance to both the direct and channel sales teams. There is a need for a pro-active approach in working with both the technical and sales teams to ensure there is consistency in our capability and what is being offered.
As an “evangelist” of Node4 services and solutions you will help inspire confidence within both existing and prospective customers in Node4’s technical ability to deliver industry leading cloud services.
What you'll be doing..
- Supporting Technical Qualification
- Presenting the Node4 capability on Webex’s and in face to face meetings.
- Preparing Solution Design Descriptions which consist of a BOM and High-Level Visio diagram
- Setting up, running of and analysis of Cloud Readiness Assessment Reporting (Using tools provided)
- An active and driving role in pre-sales support on customer opportunities which will include customer meetings, understanding and documenting customer requirements, producing design documentation including network diagrams and providing technical input on proposals and tender responses
- Provide Demonstrations and present at a senior level to deliver technical and commercial arguments for Cloud Services.
- Have good understanding of price books and product messaging
- Take a pro-active approach to ensure Node4 cloud solutions grow in terms of new customers and revenue (including providing training to sales team to help them identify opportunities and that they can talk at a high level, writing blog posts & white-papers and building a network of contacts and industry peers)
- Work across all areas of the business to ensure synergy between what can be provided and what is being told can be provided.
- Work with the Product Management team to ensure Node4 solutions address customer demand. This could include input into product roadmaps, product evaluation and input into product positioning and definition
- Expand your own knowledge and understanding of cloud technology
What we're looking for..
- Understand the importance of and how to deliver great customer service
- Excellent communication skills (face to face, phone and written)
- Be a passionate communicator with the ability to alter the message to different audiences
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and to deadlines
- Be a team player
- Strong understanding of the following technology and concepts:
- Experience in Infrastructure sizing and design which needs to specifically include application resource sizing and virtual server migrations,
Cloud hosting and continuity/backup concepts that includes :
- Hyper Scale IaaS/Cloud (AWS & Azure)
- and Office365 Services.
- In addition to the technical base knowledge and experience we are looking for previous success with presenting key concepts and business benefits at board / CxO level
- Maintain agreed levels of manufacturer accreditations
Working at Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers, prospects and one another.