If you are passionate about joining a growing company and working with the Marketing team to aid this growth, this role might be just for you! You will contribute to aspects of the Marketing strategy including identifying, preparing and writing internal and external content that effectively communicates to our target audience in a compelling, interesting and informative way. You will collaborate with team members across the company and work with suppliers to deliver a consistent content and messaging across multiple media types.
What you'll be doing..
- Writing and editing of blog posts, either through own research or interviewing subject matter experts
- Working with marketing team to develop a blog plan to ensure consistent and aligned release of content
- Creating a customer-focused newsletter/magazine
- Owning the content for the monthly Node4 internal newsletter that provides relevant updates to our team and communicates our core values
- Work with the creative team to provide storyboarding and scripting
- Creation of content for social media, landing pages
- Assist in the development, planning, and content creation for podcasts
- Assist with new and updating existing marketing collateral
- Routinely assess web-site content and update to ensure consistent up-to-date messaging
- Update Node4 internal proposal and price book descriptions within systems to support product updates and launches
- Prepare product copy for use in multiple media types
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on product Marketing materials and messaging
- Keeping an internal and external document library up to date to ensure effective management of all content.
- Provide regular progress reports to the Marketing Manager
What we're looking for..
- You must have excellent writing skills
- You must have exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Excellent verbal communication
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
- + Editing
- + Writing for the web
- + Ability to work well with others and coordinate stakeholders
- Experience with creating written material
- Experience within the IT or Telecommunications industries
- Exposure to the following is not required but will be extremely favourable: Data Centres, IT Security, Networks including Internet delivery methods and MPLS; SIP or IP Telephony; Cloud Computing.
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.