Do you have exceptional people-management skills, first-rate knowledge of IT technology industry trends, and high quality attention to detail, specifically within the Sales?
We are currently recruiting for our next highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Channel Sales team as one of our Senior Account Managers. You will be responsible for providing high level account management to key strategic Partners within the Node4 Partner community. You will play a pivotal role in working closed with our existing Partner, utilising our sales tool kit to account map and develop cross selling of the full Node4 product portfolio into those accounts.
What you'll be doing..
- Focused and targeted on maintaining and developing run rate revenue within your allocated client base
- Providing outstanding customer service through excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Create reliable and consistent relationships with colleagues and customers alike.
- Understand the Node4 proposition supported by sufficient product knowledge
- Ensure you can develop your relationships and qualify opportunities before engaging technical resource as appropriate
- Provide a development road map, Technical and Commercial, to Node4 Strategic named accounts
- Produce proposals and client facing commercial documentation
- Can present Node4 value proposition to C-Level within Strategic accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships within strategic accounts from C-Level through to Operational level
- Ensure maintenance of existing revenue stream within allocated Strategic Accounts
- Continuously generate new ideas for client development
- A clear passionate and consultative approach to both client and internal teams
- Provide exceptional tactical and day-to-day account support, but also to strategically and proactively develop and grow the Partner relationships
What we're looking for..
- Understand the importance and how to deliver great customer service
- Knowledge and experience of Node4 solutions (or similar)
- Evidence of relationship-building skills with the ability to appreciate customer demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, facilitation and presentation techniques
- Evidence of clear progression within account management roles
- A credible team player
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.