Are you an inspirational leader who strives to embed a winning mentality? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to ensure an ‘Excellent Service As a Standard’ is adhered to?
We are actively recruiting for our next Sales Manager to lead our highly engaged Commercial Sales Team at Node4. As one of our Sales Manager, you will be play a pivotal role in dynamic day-to-day leadership, coaching and motivation to ensure the team have the drive to effectively deliver on profitable solutions into existing commercial client portfolios. You will demonstrate driving high performance throughout the team whilst ensuring customer service is at the forefront in maintain high client satisfaction levels.
What you'll be doing..
- Own team development plan that aligns Node4’s ethos, approach to partner relationships and growth aspirations detailed in budgets and targets set for the team
- Drive team to protect existing revenues by maintaining client contracts, upsell/cross sell and work closely with commercial and technical areas of the business to drive client contract negotiations
- Achieve agreed customer satisfaction and sales targets by successfully managing the commercial sales team
- Oversee the account plans and ADP for all allocated clients in the commercial sales team
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to the Senior Management Team on pipeline, revenue and potential for growth
- Own objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives to ensure attainment of agreed KPI’s
- Quarterly presentation of progress against plan to the Senior Executive Team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting Partner relationships with existing base
- Maintain active plan to present existing clients for ensure awareness on all Node4 portfolio products and services
- Maintain strong relationships with all internal teams in help achieve departmental goals on customer satisfaction and sales effectiveness
What we're looking for..
- Successful previous experience as sales manager or equivalent and can demonstrate consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Be obsessive about the delivery of great customer service to maintain high client satisfaction levels
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense with some relevant industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Have a real attention to detail and strong commitment to meeting deadlines
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.