Do you have experience in PMO and looking to take on the next challenge? We are looking for someone who is committed, has a positive outlook and works with energy and drive to deliver high levels of support and leadership.
With accountability to develop, maintain and enhance PMO process, procedure, and standards, from inception to delivery and finally completion, you will branch out into all facets of delivery, working closely with Enterprise Delivery, to ensure our approach to delivery is “best in class” and put the customer experience at the heart of what we do.
What you'll be doing..
- Be empowering and inspire others to deliver successful projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios.
- Be accountable for the success of all Circuit deliveries.
- Establish, develop and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with Node4’s organisational practice.
- Be accountable for PMO Governance and Framework.
- May be required to deliver complex projects, setting standards and mentoring colleagues through execution.
- Focus on the delivery of project activity, where time, cost and quality of our solution delivery is paramount to delivering service excellence to our customers and colleagues.
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests.
- Plan, track, review, and report on all projects being delivered to all Node4 customers.
What we're looking for..
- Experience creating, maintaining and developing a PMO Framework and Governance Model
- A strong track record of successfully shaping mobilising and leading project/programme teams.
- Covering the full lifecycle from blueprint, design, and sourcing through to build, transition, and operations.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and support Node4 colleagues.
- A proactive personality, a very high degree of self-motivation and the ability to motivate and drive others.
- Someone with an eye for quality and detail.
- Proven experience in supporting complex cloud infrastructure, networking, end-user computing (Microsoft 365) and/or security programmes.
- Proven experience working within industry recognised methodologies such as PMP, Prince2 and Agile, ideally with qualifications and certifications at a Practitioner level.
- Proven experience in building and managing relationships and engagements with third parties, at all levels.
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.