At Node4, we are looking for a professional, friendly and technically savvy individual who has the skills and abilities to look after our customers and represent our high standards. As a Service Desk Analyst – Data Operations, you will be an integral part of the Service Desk providing exceptional quality helpdesk ticketing, problem and incident management support for our Database support services to Node4 clients.
What you'll be doing..
- Answering inbound Calls, Emails & Web-Chats
- Creating & Assigning tickets based on priority to appropriate teams
- Fault diagnosis/resolution based on services and products
- Monitoring of alarms, notifications and alerts, raise & escalate tickets as required
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers relating to supplied services
- To contribute to internal processes, documentation and continuous business and service desk improvement
- To deliver work in adherence with Node4 security and operational processes
- Working to achieve and exceed service and product related service level agreement
What we're looking for..
- Confident, self-assured ability to communicate effectively with Client technical and non-technical stakeholders with proven ability to influence outcomes
- Demonstrable professional experience with a Service Desk function and Service Desk tooling
- Proven ability to maintain consistent professional standards, prioritisation, and multi-tasking in a fast-moving support environment
- Experience and familiarity working with incidents and problems concerning database availability, latency, throughput and utilisation
- Strong analytical ability to support complex problem management and high impact critical incident triage
- Experience working with Service Monitoring tools
- understand the importance of and how to deliver ESaaS and a passion to learn and develop new skills
- be a team player have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions
- be an effective manager of your own time
- You must have excellent writing skills and have exceptional attention to detail
- Professional experience with configuration management repositories
- Experience with Incident notification tools (e.g. Pager Duty) and processes
- Operating within a Site Reliability Engineering team
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.