Are you looking for your next exciting career move/step within Marketing Campaign Management? Are you action-orientated, vibrant and hands-on individual who can work as part of a team to make a tangible difference? We are looking for our next team member to join our Marketing Team to devise and implement best in class marketing campaigns into our existing customers and prospects.
You will be responsible for creating compelling marketing campaigns for products, services and events that target our existing customers and generate new business. Working with other marketing managers in the team, you will tailor campaign activity into the overall marketing plan, focusing on new business generation and cross-sell/ up-sell within the existing customer base.
What you'll be doing..
- Setting campaign objectives and KPIs with Sales Managers and Managing Director
- Running product and vertical campaigns via a wide range of online and offline activity, highlighting the need for our services.
- Planning marketing campaigns and delivering them on time and in budget
- Project managing campaigns from beginning to end and ensuring they meet the target objectives of acquiring or retaining customers
- Working with internal creative team, Sales Managers, technical experts and external agencies to create campaign assets
- Briefing Content Manager on copy requirements for promotional materials for marketing campaigns
- Working with Vendor Manager to acquire partner funding and demonstrate goals and success of campaigns.
- A/B testing campaigns to obtain maximum effectiveness and recording findings
- Collecting and analysing data to inform new campaigns and evaluate success of existing campaigns
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis, ROI measurement and evaluation of KPIs
What we're looking for..
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Excellent communication skills –written and verbal. You’ll frequently have to write copy for promotional materials and present campaign plans to senior sales teams
- Exceptional project management skills - ensure deadlines for multiple projects are met
- Results-driven mindset – track campaign activity results and ROI. Ability to work with data and insights to create the most compelling campaigns
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage
- Online and offline marketing campaign experience is essential
- Knowledge of the IT/ Telco industry
- Requirement for some travel to and from other sites as required
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.