Are you an experienced Project Engineer, with a proven track record in IT and Telecoms? Are you an individual that is ready to take their next step in their career within a client facing environment?
We are looking for an IT and Telecoms Project Engineer to step into a role of taking responsibility in looking after and upgrading the IT and telecoms solutions in a client facing environment, specifically within luxury hospitality. This role will entail direct interaction with guests with high expectations, therefore you must hold the highest standards of customer care to be successful in this exciting opportunity. You will need to be flexible with your work location in/around the South East of England.
What you’ll be doing..
- Confidently provide incident investigation, root cause analysis, act as a point of escalation, and troubleshoot and resolve end user problems and system issues.
- An understanding of the technologies behind PABX solutions ranging from analogue and digital to IP based systems
- Assisting end users of all spectrums, up to and including senior directors and owners
- Support the IT Manager in project management of IT and telephony system upgrades
- Support of multi-site and international technical environments including LAN, WAN, Microsoft, VMWare, Exchange Online and On-Premises, Microsoft Office, hospitality specific software, CCTV, telephony, including mobile, and smart home solutions
- Take ownership of escalated issues and resolve any queries within SLA and to the user’s expectations.
- Maintain the integrity of all data and meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Provide On-Call and Out of Hours Cover as required
- Attend multiple sites within the UK on occasion as required
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and areas of Starcom providing contracted services.
- Any other related duties as required by the business
What we're looking for..
- A working knowledge of the administration and support of the following areas;
- Microsoft Server 2008R2 – 2019
- Microsoft 365, including Windows 10, Office 365 and Exchange Online
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and File Shares
- A working knowledge of Telephony infrastructure including PABXs, ISDN, SIP, Softphones and analogue, digital and IP handsets.
- An understanding of LAN and WAN network set up
- Be passionate about technology, and demonstrate a strong customer service ethos, wanting to work within a team delivering first class service.
- Hold broad technical skill set but may be looking to be re-trained in new technologies and looking for a new challenge.
- You will possess effective skills in managing people’s expectations in a high pressured and demanding environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Pro-Active and be willing to learn
- Analytical and customer focused approach
- Desire to work in a performance driven and customer focused environment
Desired Technical Skills
- GuestLine Rezlynx
- MS Teams
- CCTV systems
- Mitel PABX
- Siemens ISDX/Realitis
- Crestron AV Systems
- TV and Satellite Systems
- Paxton Access Control
Working for Node4!
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.