Do you have an aptitude for technology? Do you take joy in engaging with customers? If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you to join us at Node4. We are currently looking for someone who is dedicated and eager for their next challenge within Presales.
You will be based at our Reading office and will be involved in supporting to make the enquiry to proposal process efficient and accurate. You will help support in Verifying and Document creating content for Proposals and/or Statement of Works to the Sales Teams.
What you'll be doing..
- Supporting sales teams & channel partners by assisting with simple and standard requests, supporting with BOMs and verifying quotes & proposals
- Write clear notes that can be easily handed over to overarching teams such as Operations, Compliance & Security (OCS)
- Keep record/documentation of sales engagements into the HubSpot CRM ticket system
- Work with Senior Desk Based Presales or Solution Leads to obtain further advanced BOM’s
- Support Account Managers on qualification video calls and collaboration tools such as WebEx or Ms Teams
- (When Trained) Provide support via canned demonstrations of core technologies such as BaaS and DRaaS
- Highlight when problems are spotted so these can be intervened as early as possible
- Continual development such as building Resiliency, public speaking, Time management, Clear Communication, tactfully highlighting mistakes all in line with our EsaaS model
- General administrative tasks as and when required by the team
What we're looking for..
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (face to face and phone)
- Meticulous attention to detail with an analytical mind
- Self-motivated, innovative & pro-active
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work
- Ability to communicate and articulate challenges with others outside of your team
- Ability to pick up understanding of processes quickly
- Confidence to work and communicate across a variety of stakeholders in a professional manner with the ability to alter the message to different audiences
- Excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritise and multi-task within deadlines
- Understanding of working in a Service Desk / ISP environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 and be prepared to use emerging technologies such as MS Teams, WebEx, PandaDocs, HubSpot, Asana, SharePoint, PowerBI, Yammer, Sway and SelectHR
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate
- Desire to work in a performance driven and customer focused environment
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.