Are you looking for your next opportunity to work for an exciting, inspiring and people focused company that are keen to help you grow in your IT career?
We are currently recruiting for an individual who is ready for their next challenge as a Systems Support Engineer. Permanently based at one of our customer sites in central London, you would be welcomed as a team member of our Systems and Support function, as one of our Systems Engineers! We are looking for someone who possess a broad technical skill set and be able to demonstrate leadership in support and project delivery roles. You will confidently provide systems upgrades, migrations, project leadership, incident investigation, root cause analysis, act as a point of escalation, and are keen to troubleshoot and resolve end user problems and system issues. We’d love you to be passionate about technology and display a strong customer service ethos.
What you’ll be doing..
- Acting as project lead for solution upgrades, migrations, and deployment.
- Monitoring Tech Support Queues and Assisting end users
- Support of multi-site technical environments including LAN, WAN, Microsoft, VMWare, Exchange 2016, Citrix, AD, Microsoft Office
- Take ownership of escalated issues and resolving any queries within SLA
- Provide root cause analysis and resolution of configuration and deployment issues
- Ensure that 3rd party applications run efficiently across all platforms, provide root cause analysis to any problems
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with colleagues, other departmental members, and suppliers
- Any other related duties as required by the business.
What we're looking for..
Candidates must have some level of Microsoft Certification, preferably Desktop and Server Administration tracks;
- Windows 7 & 10 OS Deployment, Support, Administration and Configuration
- iOS Support, Administration and Configuration
- Windows Server 2016 – 2019 Deployment, Support, Administration and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 Deployment, Support, Administration and Configuration
- Server Role Deployment, Support, Administration and Configuration including Exchange, AD, DNS, DHCP, Certificate Authority & SSL certs, Group Policy, DFS & File Shares, Print Management and general Windows Administrative tools
- VMWare vSphere Deployment, Support, Administration and Configuration
- Microsoft Office 2016 Deployment, Support, Administration and Configuration
- Citrix, Citrix XenApp Support, Administration and Configuration
- Networking Support, Administration and Configuration
- Duo Support, Administration and Configuration
- Confidence to work and communicate across a variety of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Project leadership
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of working in a Service Desk / ISP environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical and customer focused approach
- Desire to work in a performance driven and customer focused environment
- Ivanti Patch Management
- Bomgar Remote Access
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Mailmarshal & Webmarshal
- MessageLabs mail filter
- Citrix Sharefile
- Cisco Call Manager
- Bloomberg & Thomson Retuers
- ForeScout CounterACT
Why work for Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another.