Are you looking for your next endeavour into Architecture, specifically around providing technical input and strategy for key strategic customers across the Node4 business? We are on the lookout for our next Technical Architect to work alongside a virtual account management team to co-ordinate the various Node4 teams with the view on delivering first class support.
As one of our Technical Architects you will be developing roadmaps for our clients, reviewing their estate and updating documentation. You will be responsible for identifying and proposing mitigations to technical risk, whilst identifying opportunities to solve customer business needs with technical solutions.
What you’ll be doing..
- Identify opportunities to solve customer business needs with technical solutions.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Train customers to use products/solutions effectively.
- Keep the customer abreast of new developments and services which may be of benefit to them in the future.
- Develop innovative solutions to customer requirements.
- Collaborate with customers to manage system changes, implement new features and plan for impacts on the service due to external activity.
- Conduct customer sessions, training and workshops.
- Understand expected delivery timescales.
- Consistently demonstrate and champion ESaaS & L4 behaviours – acting as a role model & ambassador for Node4
- Develop good working relationships across all departments
- Drive opportunities to add further value to the customer, team & wider business
- Seek feedback & regularly reflect on own performance
- Ensure knowledge share & best practice are common practice
- Challenge the status quo, acting as a positive role for innovation
- Ensure correct procedures and processes are followed
- Take personal responsibility for and actively engage in product, systems and skills training and development
What we're looking for..
- Proven work experience as a Technical Consultant, or similar role.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in similar environments.
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of VMWare and other virtualisation technologies.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and other public clouds.
- Detailed understanding of Microsoft Windows Server Operating System.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Node4 solutions
- You must have excellent writing skills
- You must have exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and energetic environment
- Excellent verbal communication
- Organisation, numeracy and a structured approach to work
- A team player who can work with diverse areas within Node4
- Interest in Technology and Business
- A positive can-do attitude
Why join Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another