As a result of our continued year on year growth and ambitious plans for development, we are seeking a Bid Coordinator to lead and support the bid functions, driving initiatives and proactive operational improvement across the business. The role will bring a consistent, time efficient and high-quality approach to the way we respond to any bid opportunity across the business.
What you'll be doing…
- Continued development and management of our Bid Decision and Management process that provides the right balance between governance and speed of response, but ultimately results in the best possible customer experience.
- Manage the bid and proposal process for strategic and complex commercial opportunities to ensure the delivery of high quality, compliant on-time proposals
- Support Bid response writing management and programming with the Technical Authority stakeholders.
- Responsible for collation of RFP/Proposal submissions; including review of documentation, preparation/copywriting of responses, organisation and coordination of team required, review and edit of content ensuring an overall high-quality response
- Help support a winning strategy for the bid; working with the Sales Leads and internal subject matter experts to define messaging and customer relevant themes by analysing customer requirements, competitive positioning and Node4 capability.
- Ensure new starters and existing team members are sufficiently trained and understand the Bid process
- Help maintain the bid library of reusable content and previous bids to accelerate Bid Response times.
- Understand how to deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure the sales process contributes to this.
What we're looking for..
- Thorough understanding of sales and bid operations,
- Ability to communicate and motivate a virtual bid team including leading the Senior Presales Consultants at an exceptional level
- Outstanding sales, communication, and relationship building skills
- Innovative approach, consistently seeking improvements to processes
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to gain buy-in of colleagues across the business on a common goal.
- Have commercial and copywriting acumen
- Flexibility, able to adjust approach to different situations, customers and projects
Why join Node4?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another